Import a certificate
Import certificates for your certificate signing requests (CSRs).
To import a certificate, do as follows:
- Go to Certificates > Certificates.
- Go to the Manage column and click Import next to the CSR for which you want to import the certificate. The Import certificate dialog box opens.
- Select the certificate file to upload or paste the certificate into the field.
Select the certificate purpose:
- Certificate only: The certificate is added to the certificates list.
- Certificate authority only: Select this option if you generated a CA certificate. It's added to the list under Certificates > Certificate authorities.
Certificate and certificate authority: Select this option to upload the certificate and its root or subordinate CA.
When you upload a CA certificate, its common name is used as the CA's Name. You can change the name.
Click Import certificate.
After the firewall imports the certificates, it deletes the CSR.