Users unable to sign in through STAS
Users aren't able to sign in through the STAS (Sophos Transparent Authentication Suite) client.
Users signing in to the network through the STAS client appear on Current activities > Live users with Client type showing SSO. However, some or all users can't sign in through STAS and don't appear on the live users list.
- You've entered incorrect credentials of the external authentication server on Sophos Firewall. The firewall and the server can't communicate.
- Users try to access the internet beyond the time configured in the access time policy.
- The number of signed-in users reaches the configured limit.
- You've configured sign-in restriction for users based on an IP address, and users try to sign in from a different IP address.
- Users may have exceeded the configured surfing quota or network traffic quota.