Add a trusted MAC address
- Go to Intrusion prevention > DoS & spoof protection.
- Scroll to Spoof protection trusted MAC and click Add.
- Type the trusted MAC address.
- Bind an IPv4 or IPv6 address to the MAC address. When you bind a MAC address to an IP address, the firewall will accept a packet only if its MAC and IP addresses match.
- Click Static and specify one or more addresses. Use a comma to separate addresses.
- Click DHCP to bind leased addresses automatically.
- Click Save.
Specify spoof protection settings to control traffic based on trusted MAC addresses and IP–MAC pairs.