Hotspot type: Voucher
You can create vouchers, each with a unique code, and then print and give them to guests. A list of created vouchers gives an overview of their usage and helps you manage them.
To create and manage vouchers, do as follows.
- Go to Hotspots.
Specify the following settings:
- Hotspot: Select the hotspot for which you want to create a voucher.
- Hotspot Voucher Definition: Select a definition for the voucher.
As your organization's policy, you (administrator) must define the type and purpose of the voucher.
- Amount: Enter the number of vouchers you want to create of this type.
- Description: Enter a description for the voucher.
- Print: Turn on if you want to print the vouchers directly.
- Page Size: Select the page size you want to print.
- Vouchers per Page: Select the number of vouchers to print on one page. The device automatically adjusts the vouchers on the page.
- Add QR Code: In addition to the text in the voucher, you can request to include a QR code in the printed voucher. A QR code is a square image containing encoded data. It can be scanned by a mobile device to access the hotspot sign-in page, where the fields are already filled out with the necessary data.
Click Create Vouchers.
After generating the vouchers, each voucher is shown in a new line in the voucher list. If specified, they'll be printed directly. Each voucher has a unique code.
You can now manage the voucher list.