SNMP agent configuration
You can configure Sophos Firewall as an SNMP agent.
- Go to Administration > SNMP. You can import or export an SNMP agent, community, or user configuration as a tar file from Backup and firmware > Import export.
- Select Enable SNMP agent to configure Sophos Firewall as an agent.
- Enter a name.
- Enter the physical location of Sophos Firewall to identify its location.
- Enter the contact details of the person managing Sophos Firewall.
- Sophos Firewall receives requests from SNMP managers and authorized hosts over the agent port, using UDP port 161.
Sophos Firewall sends traps over the manager port, using UDP port 162.
To turn on SNMP traps, go to System services > Notification list.