Mail logs (MTA mode)
Mail logs show the list of all emails. You can filter these by the action taken and scanning outcome.
- To apply the selected filters, click Filter.
- To reset filter options, click Clear.
- Start and end dates: Specify the time during which emails were processed.
- Recipient domain: Select the protected domains.
- Sender/Recipient/Subject: Specify the keywords.
Select the filters for delivery status.
|Delivered the email to the recipient.
|Discarded the email and notified the sender.
|Discarded the email after multiple failed delivery attempts.
|Discarded the email and didn't notify the sender.
|Quarantined the email based on a policy.
|Deleted the email manually.
Select the filters for scanning outcomes.
|Contains malicious software, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and spyware.
|Unsolicited or undesired emails.
|Contains a blocked attachment.
|Contains unscannable content or a protected attachment.
|Blocked by data protection.
|Undelivered, SPX-encrypted emails.
|Can't find or match a SPF record.
|Blocked due to an RBL listing.
|Found malicious by Zero-day protection.
|Outcome of DKIM verification.
|Outcome of bounced email check.
|Blocked for other reasons.