Remote access VPN
You can configure remote access IPsec and SSL VPNs to establish connections using the Sophos Connect client. You can also configure clientless SSL VPN, L2TP, and PPTP VPNs.
Sophos Connect client
You can allow remote access to your network through the Sophos Connect client using an IPsec or SSL VPN connection.
- Overview: Remote access IPsec and SSL VPN
- About the Sophos Connect client
- How to use the Sophos Connect provisioning file
You can establish remote access IPsec VPNs using the Sophos Connect client and third-party clients.
- Remote access IPsec overview
- Remote access IPsec settings
- Remote access IPsec group authentication
- Configure remote access IPsec VPN with Sophos Connect client: An example
You can establish remote access SSL VPNs using the Sophos Connect client.
- Remote access SSL VPN
- SSL VPN global settings
- Add a remote access policy
- Configure remote access SSL VPN as a split tunnel: An example
- Configure remote access SSL VPN as a full tunnel: An example
Clientless SSL VPN policy
You can allow users to access services and areas, such as network hardware, endpoint devices, and file sharing, using a browser.
Prerequisites for clientless VPNs: You can create bookmarks to specify internal networks or services. You then add the bookmarks to clientless access policies to allow access to these networks and services.
L2TP and PPTP VPNs