Backup, firmware, and monitoring
You can take configuration backups and upgrade the firewall to the latest firmware. You can monitor your network activity and system events by setting up alerts, logs, and notifications.
You can perform backup and restore and import-export of your firewall configuration:
- To take a backup of the configuration, see Backup and restore.
- To import and export your configuration, see Import export.
You can check for the latest firmware version and upgrade the active firmware. You can also upload an earlier version and downgrade manually. See Move to a different firmware version.
- See alerts for system events in the alerts widget in Control center. See Messages.
- Send logs relating to your network activity and system events to a syslog server or see them in the log viewer in the firewall. See Logs.
- Send alerts to an administrator about system-generated events through email notifications and SNMP traps. See Notification list.