In the IKE Debugging section you can configure IKE debug options. Select the checkboxes for which types of IKE messages or communication you want to create debug output.
Note – The IKE Debugging section is identical across the Debug tabs of the menus Site-to-site VPN IPsec, Remote Access IPsec, L2TP over IPsec and Cisco VPN Client.
The following flags can be logged:
- Control flow: Displays control messages of IKE state
- Outbound packets: Displays content of outgoing IKE messages
- Inbound packets: Displays content of incoming IKE messages
- Kernel messaging: Displays communication messages with the Kernel
- High availability: Displays communication with other HA nodes