The WebAdmin menu provides access to all configuration options of Sophos UTM, that is, there is no need for using a command line interface to configure specific parameters.
- Dashboard: The Dashboard graphically displays a snapshot of the current operating status of the Sophos UTM unit.
- Management: Configure basic system and WebAdmin settings as well as all settings that concern the configuration of the Sophos UTM unit.
- Definitions & Users: Configure network, service, and time period definitions as well as user accounts, user groups, and external authentication services for use with the Sophos UTM unit.
- Interfaces & Routing: Configure system facilities such as network interfaces as well as routing options, among other things.
- Network Services: Configure network services such as DNS and DHCP, among other things.
- Network Protection: Configure basic network protection features such as firewall rules, voice over IP, or intrusion prevention settings.
- Web Protection: Configure the Web Filter and application control of Sophos UTM unit as well as the FTP proxy.
- Email Protection: Configure the SMTP and POP3 proxies of the Sophos UTM unit as well as email encryption.
- Endpoint Protection: Configure and manage the protection of endpoint devices in your network.
- Wireless Protection: Configure wireless access points for the gateway.
- Webserver Protection: Protect your webservers from attacks like cross-site scripting and SQL injection.
- RED Management: Configure your remote Ethernet device (RED) appliances.
- Site-to-site VPN: Configure site-to-site Virtual Private Networks.
- Remote Access: Configure remote access VPN connections to the Sophos UTM unit.
- Logging & Reporting: View log messages and statistics about the utilization of the Sophos UTM unit and configure settings for logging and reporting.
- Support: Access to the support tools available at the Sophos UTM unit.
- Log Off: Log out of the user interface.
Above the menu a search box is located. It lets you search the menu for keywords in order to easily find menus concerning a certain subject. The search function matches the name of menus but additionally allows for hidden indexed aliases and keywords.
As soon as you start typing into the search box, the menu automatically reduces to relevant menu entries only. You can leave the search box at any time and click the menu entry matching your prospect. The reduced menu stays intact, displaying the search results, until you click the reset button next to it.
Tip – You can set focus on the search box via the keyboard shortcut CTRL+Y.