Left Column – Right Column: The Dashboard is divided into different topic sections providing information on the respective topic. With the two boxes Left Column and Right Column you can arrange those topic sections and add or remove them from display. Those settings will then be reflected by the Dashboard. Use the sort icons to sort the topic sections of a column. To add or remove a particular topic section from display, select or unselect its checkbox.
The topic sections displayed by default are described in the Dashboard chapter. These topic sections can also be displayed:
- Click the Block icon to block the respective application from now on. This will create a rule on the Application Control Rules page. This option is unavailable for applications relevant to the flawless operation of Sophos UTM. WebAdmin traffic, for example, cannot be blocked as this might lead to shutting yourself out of WebAdmin. Unclassified traffic cannot be blocked, either.
- Click the Shape icon to enable traffic shaping of the respective application. A dialog window opens where you are asked to define the rule settings. Click Save when you are done. This will create a rule both on the Traffic Selectors and on the Bandwidth Pools page.Traffic shaping is not available when viewing the All Interfaces Flow Monitor as shaping works interface-based.
- Click the Throttle icon to enable traffic throttling of the respective application. A dialog window opens where you are asked to define the rule settings. Click Save when you are done. This will create a rule both on the Traffic Selectors and on the Download Throttling page. Download throttling is not available when viewing the All Interfaces Flow Monitor as throttling works interface-based.
- Web Protection: Top Sites by Time: Overview of the most visited domains according to time.
- Web Protection: Top Sites by Traffic: Overview of the most visited domains according to traffic.
- Logging: Status of the log partition of your Sophos UTM unit, including information about the disk space left and fillup rate.
- News Feed: News about Sophos and its products.
- Chart: Concurrent Connections: Daily statistics and histogram of the total of concurrent connections.
- Chart: Log Partition Status: Four-week statistics and histogram of the log partition usage.
- Chart: CPU Usage: Daily statistics and histogram of the current processor usage in percent.
- Chart: Memory/Swap Usage: Daily statistics and histogram of the memory and swap usage in percent.
- Chart: Partition Usage: Daily statistics and histogram of the usage of selected partitions in percent.
Enable autogrouping on Dashboard: Select this option to display the information on the Dashboard compactly. This option only affects the selected Web Protection items in the left column and the selected Chart items in the right column. If selected, the respective information elements will be displayed as overlaying tabs on the Dashboard. If unselected, the information elements are displayed side by side.
Click Save to save your settings.