Here you see messages that are either waiting for delivery or have produced an error. The delivery log is also part of the message header. Use the following checkboxes to select only one type of messages for display:
- Waiting: Messages waiting for delivery.
- AV Scan pending: Messages that cannot be scanned due to AV Scanner being unreachable during pattern update. Messages that fall into this category are automatically retried every 15 minutes.
- Error: Messages that caused an error. If a messages produces an error more than once, please report the case to your Sophos Partner or the Sophos Support Team.
Hint – Double-click a message to view it.
Profile/Domain: Select a profile/domain to show its messages only.
Sender/Rcpt/Subject substring: Here you can enter a sender, recipient, or subject to search for in the messages.
Received date: To only show messages processed during a certain time frame, enter a date, or select a date from the calendar icon.
Sort by: By default, the list is sorted by time of arrival. Messages can be sorted by date, subject line, sender address, and message size.
and show: The checkbox allows to display 20, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, or all messages per page. Note that showing all messages may take a lot of time.
Use the checkbox in front of each message or click a message to select it to apply actions on the selected messages. The following actions are available:
- Download: Selected messages will be downloaded.
- Retry: For selected messages delivery will be retried immediately.
- Delete: Selected messages will be deleted irrevocably.
- Bounce: Selected messages will be bounced, that is the sender will receive a message that the delivery of their message has been canceled.
Select global cleanup action: Here you find a retry option and several deletion options that will be applied on messages globally, that is, regardless whether they are selected and/or displayed or not.
Caution – Deleted messages are irrevocable.