The Management > High Availability > System Status tab lists all devices involved in a hot standby system or cluster and provides information about the resource usage of each device:
- The utilization in percent
- The utilization in percent. Please note that the total memory displayed is the part that is usable by the operating system. With 32-bit systems, in some cases that does not represent the actual size of the physical memory installed, as part of it is reserved for hardware.
- The swap utilization in percent
- The amount of hard disk space consumed by the log partition in percent
- The amount of hard disk space consumed by the root partition in percent
- The status of the (uninterruptible power supply) module (if available)