In the IKE Debugging section you can configure IKE Internet Key Exchange debug options. Select the checkboxes for which types of IKE messages or communication you want to create debug output.
Note – The IKE Debugging section is identical across the Debug tabs of the menus Site-to-site VPN IPsec, Remote Access IPsec, L2TP over IPsec and Cisco VPN Client.
The following flags can be logged:
- Control flow: Displays control messages of IKE state
- Outbound packets: Displays content of outgoing IKE messages
- Inbound packets: Displays content of incoming IKE messages
- Kernel messaging: Displays communication messages with the Kernel
- High availability: Displays communication with other HA nodes