VPN orchestrated SD-WAN network is already available from Sophos Central. It enables you to centrally orchestrate complex SD-WAN overlay networks, simplifying the process. See SD-WAN connection groups.
We now offer Xstream SD-WAN on the firewall:
- Xstream SD-WAN profiles support routing strategies for multiple WAN links, including VDSL, DSL, cable, LTE/cellular, and MPLS. You can configure more than two gateways and specify a routing strategy based on the first available link or performance criteria.
- Performance-based SLAs automatically select the best WAN link based on jitter, latency, or packet loss. SLAs can be based on best performance or custom SLA values. You can use multiple probe targets to perform a health check.
- Zero-impact rerouting maintains application sessions when link performance falls below the thresholds and transitions sessions to a better performing WAN link.
- SD-WAN monitoring graphs on Diagnostics > SD-WAN performance provide real-time insights into latency, jitter, and packet loss for all WAN links. You can select the time. You can also click the status on SD-WAN profiles to go to diagnostics.
- Logs contain SD-WAN routing information. A new SD-WAN log module allows you to focus on log entries specific to SD-WAN routing and health. Log entries include SD-WAN rule ID and name for route request and reply directions.