How do I manage a critical issue?
If you have a critical issue, you must create a Sophos Support case and then contact us. The Customer/Partner Care team handles care cases, and Sophos Support handles technical support cases.
To manage a critical issue, do as follows:
- Go to Sophos Support and sign in if you haven’t already done so.
- Create a case, see Create a Customer/Partner care case or Create a Technical support case.
- Make a note of your case number.
Find For Critical Cases on the home page.
Select your region.
This shows you the correct number to call.
Call us and give us your case number.
Don’t have a Sophos Support account?
If you don’t have Sophos Support account yet, do as follows:
- Go to Sophos Support and find For Critical Cases on the home page.
- Select your region.
- Call us and give us as much information as possible.