NSG (Sophos Firewall)
Boundaries / Scope
The following is an outline of the tasks and knowledge transfer that may be completed during a Sophos Firewall Implementation engagement.
- Sophos Firewall Basic setup
- Review and configuration of network security settings for:
- Firewall WAN connectivity
- Firewall LAN connectivity
- Firewall LAN DHCP configuration
- Network service objects (up to 5 network service objects)
- Network objects (up to 5 network objects)
- Packet filtering rules (up to 5 Packet filter rules)
- NAT rules (up to 5 SNAT/DNAT rules)
- Sophos Firewall Web Security setup (1 profile max)
- Web Security settings for:
- Web filtering policy enforcement
- Single sign-on integration
- Web application security settings for directly connected networks
- Web filtering reporting
- Sophos Firewall Client VPN setup (1 profile max)
- Client VPN settings for SSL/IPsec remote VPN configuration
Out of scope engagements
The following areas are considered ‘out of scope’ for Sophos Firewall engagements:
- Modification to the Sophos Firewall code base
- Configuration of the Client networking architecture (that is, set up of other firewalls, switches, routers anything responsible for traffic flow)
- Any additional hardware or software configuration not listed in the service description.
- Development of custom software or scripts
- Anything not outlined in the above description is not within the scope of the service.
- If a larger engagement is required or items required out of scope the customer may need a Professional Services engagement.
- Use of this service outside of the following hours: 9-5 EST Mon-Fri