Sophos Central Migration Tool helps administrators to move management of protected computers from Sophos Enterprise Console 5.0 and later to Sophos Central.
To get started right away, see Get started with migration.
To read more about the background, see How does migration work?
You can't upgrade directly from earlier versions of the tool. You must uninstall the old version of the tool before you install a new version.
Do you need our advanced guide?
If any of the following apply to you, read our advanced guide as well, see Advanced guide.
- You have a remote Sophos Update Manager.
- You have a remote Sophos Enterprise Console database.
- You have a large number of computers to migrate.
- You want to migrate by sub-estate.
- You want to migrate to multiple accounts.