Create a Customer/Partner care case
Create a Customer/Partner care case for problems with and requests for Support Portal, Partner Portal, licensing, and so on. If you have a technical issue with your products, create a Technical support case instead. See Create a technical support case.
Give as much information as you can when you create a case. You can update cases with additional information. You can’t change the information you provide initially.
To create a care case, do as follows:
- Go to Sophos Support and sign in if you haven’t already done so.
Click New Partner/Customer Care Case.
Enter the information for your problem or request.
You must enter information in the fields marked *.
Select the Severity for your issue. Choose from the following:
Option Description Critical Complete loss of mission-critical service with no workaround High Significant loss or degraded service that is business-impacting Medium Minor loss of service or inconvenience. This is the default. Low General questions or advice.
Choose your preferred language team in Preferred Team.
Enter a short description of the issue in Subject.
Enter a detailed description of the issue in Description.
Give as much information as you can.
If the issue is related to an asset, you can use this field to find it.
- You can search by product description (Intercept X, or XG 230), license number, or serial number. You can also use the asset name, which you can find in your list of assets.
- Select the asset when you find it.
- If you don’t have an asset, use Product Category instead.
If the issue is related to an asset and you can’t find the asset, you can use the License Number field. Enter your license or serial number.
When you submit your case, the asset linked to the license or serial number is added to the case.
- Choose your product category, if appropriate.
- Click Submit.
- This creates a case. Click the case number in the notification to go to your case.
You’ll receive an email containing your case number.
- If you have a critical issue, contact us with your case number. See How do I manage a critical issue?