You can create a Sophos Support case to get help with technical issues related to your products and customer account issues, such as licensing queries.
If you’re a partner, you can create cases for your customers. Once you’ve created your cases, you can update and manage them in the Sophos Support Portal.
Create a case
You can create two types of cases:
- Create a Customer/Partner care case for problems with and requests for Support Portal, Partner Portal, licensing, and so on. See Create a Customer/Partner care case.
- Create a Technical Support case for any product-related problems. See Create a Technical Support case.
You can see your open cases by clicking Cases. Click a case number to see its details and any updates.
If you're a partner, you can find the cases associated with a specific customer’s account. To find a specific customer’s cases, do as follows:
- Click Accounts.
- Click the Account Name for the account you’re interested in.
- Click Related.
This shows a summary of the assets and cases associated with the account.
- Click the case if it's showing, or click View All and then select the case.
You can follow cases that you need to find quickly or need to get updates for quickly. You may find this useful if you have many cases or if you’re a Sophos Partner managing accounts for several customers.
To follow a case, do as follows:
- Go to Sophos Support and sign in if you haven’t already done so.
- Click Cases.
You can now see all your open cases.
- Click the case number for the case you want to follow. This opens the case.
Click Follow at the top of the case.
Updates for the case will now appear on your Followed Cases tab.