Sandstorm - zero-day (unknown and unpublished) threats - Web
Allows for the detection, blocking, and reporting of ransomware and zero-day threats.
- Go to PROTECT > Rules and policies > Firewall rules.
- Open or create your rule.
- Ensure that the following are selected in Security features > Web filtering:
- Scan HTTP and decrypted HTTPS
- Detect zero-day threats with Sandstorm
- Decrypt HTTPS during web proxy filtering
- Click Save.
- Go to PROTECT > Web > General settings > Protection.
- Select Single engine (optimal performance) under Malware and content scanning.
- Click Apply.