People and devices
You can manage your users and user groups and protect their computers.
You need to add your users to Sophos Central to protect them. When you've added them, you can protect their devices.
You can use groups to assign a policy to multiple users at once. You can also use a directory service to help manage your users and groups.
You need to protect your users by protecting their devices. You can also protect servers. When you've protected your devices, you can then manage them.
You can also use administration roles to divide up protecting your users and their devices according to the administrators’ responsibility level.
- You can find help on managing your users in Users.
- You can find help on managing your user groups in Groups.
- You can find help on using directory services in Directory service.
- You can find help on protecting your devices in Protect devices
- You can find help on managing your devices in Devices.
- You can find help on managing your administrators in Role management.