Create Custom Content Control List
Follow these instructions to create a custom Content Control List (CCL).
You can't use this option to create custom CCLs for use with email data loss prevention (DLP) policies. See Data Loss Prevention policy.
To create a custom CCL, do as follows:
- Go to Global Settings > Manage Data Loss Prevention Rules.
- Click Add Custom Content Control List.
- Give the CCL a Name and a Description.
- Click Select tags and add the tags you want to use.
Specify the matching criteria for the CCL. Choose from:
- Any of these terms: Enter a term that you want to match in Terms and click Add to add another term.
- All of these terms: Enter a term that you want to match in Terms and click Add to add another term.
- Exactly this phrase: Enter the phrase that you want to match in Phrase. This option is not case sensitive.
Advanced Setup: Use this option to set up an advanced expression.
Set the Trigger score.
This is the number of times the regular expression must be matched before the CCL is matched.
For help on advanced expressions see Set up an advanced expression.
Click Save to create the CCL.