- File Extension
- MIME Type (SMTP only)
Use the checkboxes to select/unselect quarantine causes. Double-click the checkbox of a cause to solely select this cause.
Tip – Double-click a message to view it.
Profile/Domain: Select a profile/domain to show its messages only.
Sender/Rcpt/Subject substring: Here you can enter a sender, recipient, or subject to search for in the messages.
Received date: To only show messages processed during a certain time frame, enter a date, or select a date from the calendar icon.
Sort by: By default, the list is sorted by time of arrival. Messages can be sorted by date, subject line, sender address, and message size.
and show: The checkbox allows to display 20, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, or all messages per page. Note that showing all messages may take a lot of time.
Use the checkbox in front of each message or click a message to select it to apply actions on the selected messages. The following actions are available:
- View (only available for an individual message): Opens a window with the contents of the email.
- Download: Selected messages will be downloaded.
- Delete: Selected messages will be deleted irrevocably.
- Release: Selected messages will be released from quarantine.
- Release and report as false positive: Selected messages will be released from quarantine and reported as false positive to the spam scan engine.
Note that only an administrator can release all messages held in quarantine. Users reviewing their messages in the Sophos User Portal can only release messages they are explicitly allowed to. The authorization settings for this can be found on the Email Protection > Quarantine Report > Advanced tab.
Caution – Deleted messages are irrevocable.