iOS policy changes
- Added the Connect on demand automatically setting to the Per app VPN configuration of iOS device and user policies.
When turned on, the device automatically starts the VPN when apps assigned to the VPN connect to the network. When turned off, the user must start the VPN.
- Added the Force local translation setting to the Restrictions configuration of iOS device and user policies.
When turned on, the device doesn’t connect to Siri servers for translations.
- Added the following settings to the Restrictions configuration of iOS device policies:
- Allow changing cellular plan settings: Users can change settings related to their cellular plan.
- Allow Personal Hotspot: Users can modify Personal Hotspot settings.
- Allow iCloud Private Relay: Users can use iCloud Private Relay.
These three settings only apply to supervised devices.